The Wrap Party for 9 to 5 cast, orchestra and PAs is Friday, January 19 in the Muse studio.
• 6:30-7:30pm Young Cast (A special get-together for the young cast members with the older company. Young cast members must exit at 7:30pm. Parents may wait on the third floor or pick-up curbside.)
• 6:30pm-9:30pm Older Cast, PAs & Orchestra
The parent organizers ask for families to contribute to the refreshments. They will provide pizza, salty snacks, fruits and veggies, beverages and cake for all to enjoy, as well as a DJ and dancing. This is a casual opportunity for our Muse participants to get together once again.
To offset the cost, donations of $5-10 are appreciated. Please contribute in any of these ways:
• Cash or check payable to Richard Wyant in an envelope labeled with your name and “wrap party” given to Richard, Suzy or Jack Wyant when you arrive.
• Venmo to @Richard-Wyant-2 (his photo is of the “9 to 5” logo) with “Muse Wrap Party” as the description. The last four digits of his phone number are 8400.
Other things to be aware of:
• Parents: This event is for the student participants, though there will be adult supervision.
• Seniors: Each senior has the chance to speak briefly near the end of the party (to thank people, say what you’d like). There are a lot of graduating seniors and when everyone is swept up in emotion, comments can go far longer than people realize. Before the party, each senior should set a 90-second timer on his or her phone and rehearse comments out loud so you can say what you’d like while being aware of the time.
• Parking: If you would like to park at Stratacache Tower, $3 validation tickets are available (see Shannon at the event).